11.06.2005

green plastic Radiohead


This post is only for avid Radiohead fans

I was recently in conversation with a Radiohead fan, who told me he would give up every and any concert for the rest of his life, if he could only see Radiohad once.
This particular person also told me that his favorite Radiohead album was Pablo Honey.
What?????
I need opinions on this one okay? I mean from everybody.
I really need some pure and justified reasons too. So if you please...


Radiohead albums: in order from best to worst. (in my opinion)

1. Amnesiac
2. Com Lag (Japanese remix album)
3. Kid A
4. OK Computer
5. The Bends
6. Hail to the Thief
7. Pablo Honey

Post On my friends. Post on!

8 Comments:

Blogger Spiro said...

Fake. Not green. Fake.
Yeah, Pablo Honey is pretty much worthless.
and...
I can't believe you put hail to the theif second to last. (I suppose no other of their albums deserves to be second last. In fact, after Pablo Honey it's pretty dang hard to start ranking those puppies.)

November 06, 2005 11:23 p.m.  
Blogger Kristina said...

if anyone is hesitating to post because of the "avid fans only" comment, ignore it and post on.

-kristina

November 08, 2005 9:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...i'm an avid fan...pablo honey? yea...not to hot...heres my list
1. kid a GENIUS!!!
2. hail to the theif
3. ok computer
4. the bends
5. amnesiac...only because its really just leftovers from kid a sooo...its great, i just felt bad putting it ahead of wholely(is that a word?) thought out albulms...
thats what i think anyway

November 25, 2005 10:29 a.m.  
Blogger Spiro said...

I love the stark differences of the amnesiac on the ladder. (perhaps because of certain memories? you tell me...)

November 30, 2005 3:09 a.m.  
Blogger Kristina said...

hey now.

that's all Bonnie.
i have my own memories attatched to Amnesiac. But she has topped all of my memories when it comes to that album. NOrthern Ireland comes to mind.

November 30, 2005 6:51 a.m.  
Blogger Marc said...

Amnesiac is a shiny gem.

December 01, 2005 1:19 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would put Pablo Honey last in preference too, but do know an 'avid radiohead fan' who would place Pablo Honey first-each to their own I guess. As regards ranking the others, I wouldn't. They're all beautiful and varyingly grab you, depending on your feelings at the time. I've never found a favourite and carry them all with me everywhere.

December 18, 2005 2:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps you can't deny that creep is beautiful. it's not always what you want to hear, but...every now and then it can be stunning

December 18, 2005 2:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home