12.24.2005

we wanted to be the skies.

Tonight it was raining something fierce.
like typical B.C. fucking weather.
which i happen to love dearly.
and After a long night of t.v. watching and listening to Cat Power, i picked up my journal to look over just as i was about to sleep. this activity gave me an urge to reference a conversation Bonnie and i had one dark night.

"If you could be anywhere in any country right now, where would you be?" asked Bonnie.
"I'd be at a street market in India," answers Kristina.
"That's great," says Bonnie.
After a moment to imagine what it would really be like to be in India, Kristina asks in return, "What about you Bon? Where would you be?"
"I'd be at the National Gallery in London. I lost my soul there. Those Turners pretty much killed me," says Bonnie.





a painting by William Turner.

3 Comments:

Blogger the tapered pant said...

kristina, i do not deserve you. (i deserve a kick in the face with a golf shoe, or something equivalent in terms of a relationship) I can't wait to receive your correspondance from India.

December 24, 2005 9:19 a.m.  
Blogger the tapered pant said...

don't get me started on how brilliant you are. Believe me. Merry Christmas.

December 25, 2005 9:58 a.m.  
Blogger Spiro said...

turner. national gallery. can't believe it.

January 10, 2006 4:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home