4.09.2006


















Sadly, Winnipeg will not be my home for the summer.
It's back to Abbotsford for me as of mid-April.
The better part of May will be spent in Europe,
where i will be driving with my father to the likes of Amsterdam, Bergen, Bonn, Drammen, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Holsbybrunn, Kristiansand, and Oslo.

In other news, I wanted to officially announce the beauty that is waiting for me when i get home.
(This is what happens when you live surrounded by a father, brothers, and brothers friends, all of who are fascinated with cars.
A love of them yourself.)

The car I've been waiting for my whole life. I'm pretty sure that even if I had something like a million dollars to spend on a car, I'd make sure I had a 1981 Volvo.
He's a beauty,
and his name is Sherman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home