8.25.2006

Incense rising out of the sunroof.
Common interpretations of beauty.
An explanation of a new affection.
The story not done justice.

Two-step around the room.

Relentlessly melancholy.
Just as I would choose it to be.
I'm seeing that character strengths can disguise themselves easily as flaws.
And that we are lazy with the ones we love most.

I keep looking for imperfections, but only as a way to figure things out.
There is nothing unlivable, certainly.


As the song says...

this is the sound of settling.

1 Comments:

Blogger from mel said...

...i hope your adventure is as exciting as ever. mine went off to have an ellipsis. thats okay. obla di obla da. i hope you get this. i hope we can talk soon. i hope you are enjoying life and every ounce of breath that is in it. i hope some day we can listen to this new song that i heard that stings me utterly speechless. i'd like to share that with you again, my friend. that and a little christmas (which, funnily enough, after we chatted via telephone i went and bought me a little bit of an early christmas present. have been enjoying them ever since :) miss you loads.

August 30, 2006 10:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home